Thursday, February 5, 2009

i {heart} papers Five Minute Friday


Happy Friday, and welcome to i {heart} papers Five Minute Friday Cards. Kate started posting some cards on her blog a few weeks ago called Five Minute Friday and her cards were so cute and creative I asked her if I could join in on the fun and challenge myself to make a five minute card. Guess What? I really did make this card in about five minutes! I will admit it is easy when you have great products to work with, this paper is called Sugardrop from Memory Box, and is available at i {heart} papers. I added some sparkle gems and cut some May Arts Heart Ribbon apart ( I don't know what it is with me lately taking things apart) and stamped Love with white ink!

Paper Memory Box sugardrop {IHP}
May Arts Heart Ribbon {IHP}
Sparkle Gems, Love Sentiment Anna Griffin, Memento Snow Cap Ink

3 comments:

Stef H said...

This is stunning. Love that brown. Sure looks like you spent hours on it instead of 5 mins. I promise not to tell! LOL!

i {heart} papers said...

Yay! Five minute card! Thanks for joining me!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

A 5 minute card??? wow! What great paper, and what a fab idea!!