Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Daisy Thank You


I made this card for the Color Challenge on SCS. I usually do not do the color challenge. To me that is the hardest of all challenges! I usually take off Monday and Tuesday from stamping, and devote all my attention to Brooke, but she has a nasty cold and stayed home today, so I thought I would give this challenge a try!


Supplies, Sentiment Inkadinkado available at I {heart} papers, SU Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, More Mustard paper, Quic Kutz nesting Squares, Sizzix Flower Daisy# 2, Hole Punch

2 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Cathleen, this is just stunning!!!! Love the layout and design. The layered pattern daisy is fabulous!!!! Great work!!!!

Stef H said...

WOW Cath! This is gorgeous! I love that flower. Would it fit in the Big Kick??????

Hope Brooke is better soon. DH has an awful cough so I'll be watching him closely! Bummer!