Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Floral Paisley


I made this card for the sketch challenge on a new site called Card Patterns. This week Kate from i {heart} papers is the challenge sponsor. She will be giving away some fabulous items to the winner of this weeks sketch!

Today I did not fell much like stamping and coloring, so I played with my craft knife and cut up just about every inch of this pretty paper!

Supplies K & Co Floral Paisley Glittered Paper, Bazzill Pink, Prism Raspberry, Sparkle Gems


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty - love all of the hand-cut details. Nice job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Stef H said...

WOW! You sure make some beauties!

i {heart} papers said...

Wow! You have AMAZING patience! I can't believe you cut out that swirl!!! Beautiful!

whoistracy said...

Cathleen, this is so elegant and lovely. I adore this!

Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Steph Jacobson said...

Beautiful card, and I love the name of your blog!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a wonderful card! Can't wait to see more, BR-T

mudmaven said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for pointing me to the sketch challenge site. Looks like fun! ~chris

Tasha Hickert said...

Hi! I am so glad you left a comment on my scs card because I found your awesome blog. How neat for you to have your daughter for computer support. From what I've seen so far all of your creations are beautiful and I look forward to visiting again!

Melody said...

This is a really pretty card. I love the hand cut leaves.

Anne Ryan said...

Cathleen, this card is exquisite! You are such an extraordinary talent!