Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thank You



Here is today's Treehouse Thursday Challenge!

This weeks colors are:

  • Tangerine Tango
  • Real Red
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Pacific Blue
  • White/Vanilla

Remember if you upload your card to SCS this week use the key words "THT002."

Well, I must be the only person who does not have a huge stash of SU paper! The only color I had on the list is Chocolate Chip, and I had some Washington Apple DSP that looked like it had the colors listed. This image I used is from the Lovely Lily set, It is colored with Copic Markers and I also added some sparkle with the Spica Glitter Pen. The ribbon is SU Chocolate Chip.


6 comments:

Sharon said...

Lovely card looks really elegant.

Rebecca said...

This is a great layout. I love the paper you used and the fabulous bow.

El Abuelo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice card!!

Michelle said...

I don't have SU! papers either...so you just work with what you got. This is a really well executed card.

JazzyH said...

Great paper and great card!