Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wecome Baby


You knew this was coming! I thought I had a lot of time to make a card to welcome Tommy. Since he was three weeks early I really needed to scramble, and when you need to make a card fast you case the best! This card is a case of Becca! To make this card I used the circle nesties and the SU scallop Punch. The lace ribbon is from May Arts, and the handle is a Quickuts flourish die. The Blue paper and ribbon are PTI Spring Rain Thanks for taking a peek! If you want to see a huge close up click on the picture!

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, this turned out darling! I love the little carriage, and the Spring Rain is a gorgeous color for a baby boy card!

Janna said...

OMGoodness this is the cutest thing ever!!! I love the way you made this little buggy! I so want to try this now! You are amazingly creative! And I can't believe how quickly you came up with this beauty! It is amazign and a big congrats to you!!!

Smiles,
janna

Deb said...

What a sweet card to give a new mommy! Love the softness of the baby buggy!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Congratulations on welcoming Tommy (we have Tommy...8 years old, and the nicest child!). Casing Becca is the smartest thing to do when time is a constraint! I love your card! Good luck and health to baby and Mommy!

Michelle said...

Ohhh look at that frill....and the little beads...and the scoring - this is just sooo precious!...just like the new baby!

Stef H said...

This is way too cool. Don't you wish you had a carriage like that???? Beautiful!

Crystal said...

this is just sooo cute!

Unknown said...

super sweet Cathleen. a perfect card for the occasion

Tenia Nelson said...

Cute card!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is really pretty!