Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pink Tulips


I don't usually make a card for the color challenge at SCS, because I do not have any SU products. That will all be changing soon I just placed my first order for $$$$$$$! And I could have spent another$$$$! I thought I would make a card today because the colors were pink black, and white. I have been wanting to use the stamps from Gina K A Year Of Flowers. They are so pretty, I don't know what all the flowers are but I love the tulip. It is a single flower so I masked and stamped it twice and colored it with copics. I did add a little Shimmers to the petals also. The paper is PTI white and Bazzill pink, the ribbon is from May Arts. I also used the Cuddlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and Martha Stewarts border punch. Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love how you used a punch for the edge.