Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Holidays!


I forgot to post my Pez-A- Doodle card this morning! I made this delightful holiday card for the ways to use it challenge on SCS, the challenge was to do something out of your comfort zone. I am the worst embosser, especially with white embossing powder, those darn flakes always seem to show up on dark cardstock! I think it took me ten tries before I finally got this image to look half way decent! I used the Pinecone Scroll stamp set and embossed with Ranger seafoam white. The paper is a blue metallic from The Paper Company and the ribbon is May Arts white satin.

9 comments:

paige said...

Cathleen, your holiday is simply elegant! My kind of card!

Michelle Forrest said...

Cathleen, this is stunning!

I gave up on white EP long ago and just use versamark, white ink and clear ep - it's so much easier on my collection of cs!

Kirstin said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the colors and layout!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a very pretty card, cathleen- as is all your work. thanks for sharing

Cheryl Walker said...

Cathleen you did a Beautiful job on this hun!!!! I love the embossing and looks like you didnt have any problems with this one:) Beautiful card:)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Betty Wright said...

Just beautiful, Cathleen!!! Wonderful colors, embossing, and design!!! Lovely Christmas card!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!!

Anonymous said...

this is FANTASTIC!

Anonymous said...

Love that flourish.