Monday, September 8, 2008

Flourishes Love


I made this card a few month ago, I was the Featured Stamper at Flourishes. I was so excited I think I sent a picture of this card to everyone I knew. This is probably my favorite card, it is so delicate and so pretty in real life. To make this card I used the Flourishes Damask and Reverse Damask stamps. On the top panel I used White ink stamped on vellum, then used the quickie glue pen over the white and sprinkled Hero Arts Prisma Glitter. The bottom panel is stamped in the Reverse Damask. I used white ink and stamped on Bazzill Pink cardstock. The ovel was cut with Nestabilities and stamped with Love from Flourishes Words. I added a delicate pink satin ribbon and prima flowers to finish off the card. Thanks for taking a peek!

2 comments:

~ j said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! i love the super soft feel of it! congratulations.

Michelle said...

This card is just stunning. So pretty. I am glad I found your blog I am really enjoying it.
from Michelle