Tuesday, December 15, 2009

i {heart} paper Design Team Challenge Be Loved




Every month the i {heart} papers design team has a challenge. This month the challenge was to use the new My Mind's Eye Be Loved or Love Me Do kits. I decided to go with the Be Loved kit, I love the colors in this paper kit! The theme for this challenge was called Eat, Drink and Be Merry, I went with the drinks! The sentiment and glasses are from the Hero Arts Best Wishes set, aslo available at IHP. I also used the Martha Stewart Loop punch and Hero Arts Prisma Glitter. The punched heart is from the Be Loved kit.

Stop by and see what all the other design team members came up with!

Amber

Deb

Carolyn

Gretchen

Kendra

Lynn

Megan

Tracy (check around 10am EST)

Lori

Merry

Kate


15 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

This is great! Love the glitter around the circle.

Kendra said...

OMW ~ so cute. I love the glitter around the circle and heart! Great job!

Deb said...

So elegant and beautiful! Love all that sparkle! Hehehe! Makes me think of all of us sitting around the table at Carrabba's, clinking glasses and sharing dessert! Can't wait to do that again!

Megan said...

I love the loopy border! Great card.

Carolyn Mustopa said...

What a lovely card! Love all the little details.

whoistracy said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love those wine glasses and the apron-punch border.

Anonymous said...

so pretty!!!! I need to actually use that loop punch I bought a few weeks ago, it is the perfect touch on this card. Love it!!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is just outstanding, girlfriend. What a fantastic creation...you just amaze me woman!

Lori said...

Love this, Cathleen! The sparkly border around the image is gorgeous and the loop punch works great with the patterned paper.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Just beautiful!!!! Love the glitter (:

Gretchen said...

Cut, cute! Love the wineglasses!

Jennie said...

Lovely layers and gorgeous card!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Anonymous said...

Gosh this is so pretty with so many elements working in together really well!

Unknown 1 said...

Kata-Kata Mutiara Terbaru
Kata Kata Romantis Terbaru 2012
BBandro.com - Berita Gadget Terbaru
SMS Ucapan Natal dan Tahun Baru
Blog Informasi Terbaru
Blog Informasi Terbaru dan Terkini
Blog Informasi dan Trik Terbaru
Blog Bakicau