Tuesday, November 17, 2009

i {heart} papers Design Team Challenge



For this month's i {heart} papers design team challenge we CASED a sketch that you can find here. The original card was so beautiful...the angles are so interesting! I used this fantastic paper from Jillibean Soup called White Macaroni and PTI Chocolate that I ran through the Swiss Dot cuddlebug folder. The thank you sentiment is from the Inkadinkadoo set called All Occasions. I embellished with this fantastic Daisy Felt Flower and a button tied with some scrappers floss.
Thanks for taking a peek!

Be sure to stop by the rest of the Design Team blogs to see their take on this challenge.


Carolyn

Cathleen

Gretchen

Lynn

Megan

Tracy

Kendra

Amber


14 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

OMGosh Cathleen...you never disappoint with your elegant touch of class to all of your creations. I just love your color combo and the scallop edge around your large triangle. AWESOME...truly gorgeous.

Kendra said...

Very, very pretty! I love all the little details.

i {heart} papers said...

SO pretty! I love the little scalloped edge!

Megan said...

I love it! I love the scalloped triangle! Great idea.

Gretchen said...

OMGosh! Love the browns and the embossing and the little felt flower and EVERYTHING! Just lovely!

i'm with the band said...

So so pretty!

Deb said...

Love this Cathleen! The scalloped edges are gorgeous, and it all looks so very elegant!

whoistracy said...

This is wonderful Cathleen! I love the simple color combo you used.

paige said...

Beautiful! I love all the interesting angles and textures.

Lori said...

This is wonderful, Cathleen! Love the scalloped edge around your large triangle and the button-embellished felt flower.

Anonymous said...

Now isn't that totally different to the card I just saw. How eclectic you are!!!!

Renee said...

This is a really cool layout! I love what you did with it!

Kristin said...

this is awesome... so CASING this for my dad-in-law's bday! :-)

Michelle Forrest said...

What a wonderful card!