Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's A Dog's World


Isn't this the cutest image! These new images from Our Craft Lounge are available at i {heart} papers. These stamps are perfect for me, I am always making cards for my niece Brooke and now I am going to be a Great Aunt again in May, so I need a lot of fun kid images and these are perfect! This stamp set is called Pat The Dog, but you really need to check out all of stamps, they are so cute.

i {heart} papers Supples: Stamps, Pat The Dog, Nestabilities,
Paper Basic Grey Blush, Snaps, Brads, Copics, Cord

2 comments:

Stef H said...

This is sooo cute. Reminds me of my hubby - ha, ha! The lazy part that is! Not really. But just as cute!

Stef H

Memories of Time said...

I love what you did with Pat the dog! Lil' Peanut is adorable too! LOVE your blog! :)