Thursday, November 12, 2009

Treehouse Thursday #023 Casing Kelly


Welcome friends to our Treehouse Thursday Challenge #023. Today's challenge is to:

I really enjoyed browsing through Kelly's fabulous gallery! I decided to case her Casing Ashley's card. I didn't realize I was doing a case of a case until I went to upload just now, I guess a great design is always in style! I used the stamp set Simply Organic, the paper is Bazzill Rust, and PTI Ripe Avacodo. I also used a Martha Stewart border punch and circle punches.
When you upload your card to SCS, PCP, and your blog make sure and use the keyword THT023. We hope you can come play along with us this week. Check out what the D

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Beautiful card Cathleen, what a fantastic job casing Kelly!

Christyne said...

Simple and elegant! Just the way I like 'em...

Neva said...

Awesome job of CASEing Cathleen. Love it

Kristin said...

very pretty!

Michelle Forrest said...

Stunning! Beautiful CAS card!

Anonymous said...

Love that lacy edge...it sure sets off the card nicely.