Thursday, December 3, 2009

I love You Tag


Today's ways to use it challenge on SCS was to make or use a tag! I decided to make a card and use a tag from the Three Bugs In A Rug Bee Mine Caboodles Kit, available at i {heart} papers. The paper and tag stickers are so cute. This is a really fun and non traditional valentine kit Stop by the store and take a peek!

The paper is Three Bugs In A Rug Bee Mine Caboodle Kit, Bazzill Burgundy, and White, The ribbon is from May Arts, The heart dies are Quickutz. Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Cathleen....Love the little tag and the diamantes.

paige said...

Very pretty! I love the colors!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a beautiful card! I love the pretty colors you used (:

Kristin said...

love this! cute colors. may create a sketch of this for my teachers' cards for my kids. love it!

JazzyH said...

I love the color combinations!

i {heart} papers said...

Adorable! Love the little gem accents too.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I recently came across your blog and now am a follower. I have looked a little, but have not made it through all of your posts. I have loved everything I have seen. You have given me some great inspirtation.

Christyne said...

This is so cute! I just love the little tag and the colours are perfect!