Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Sara



Today is my beautiful daughter Sara's 24th birthday! I wanted to make a card that reminded me of her, all pink and feminine, classic and elegant, sparkly and always put together perfectly! Not only is she my baby girl, she is also my best friend!

To make this card I used Bazzill pink and white. I used the cuddlebug swiss dots, swirls and heart embossing folders. The pretty birthday sentiment is from the Verve Circular Sayings set.

Thanks for taking a peek!

10 comments:

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Happy Birthday, Sara!

i {heart} papers said...

Happy, happy birthday! Thanks for taking such good care of your mom's blog for her! :)

Whimcees said...

This is a truely feminine card! It is lovely! I am sure that your daughter will love it!

Barbara Diane

whoistracy said...

Aww that is so sweet! I hope Sara has a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful.....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sara...I know you will see this!

connie said...

Happy Birthday Sara! This is a beautiful card.

Sara said...

This is such a beautiful card! Thank you so much for making it for me.

Also, thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes! :)

Kristin said...

*sigh* what a beautiful card! love it. hope she had a wonderful birthday! 24 is a great age!

Christyne said...

Happy Birthday to Sara! I just LOVE all the texture on this card! STUNNING!

Michelle Forrest said...

Gorgeous card!

Happy belated birthday Sara!