Saturday, December 12, 2009

Finally!


I am finished with my holiday cards! I have been putting this off for weeks and trying to come up with a card that did not have a lot of layers and bulk, but were still fun and festive. Thanks to Kate, at i {heart} papers, I finally was inspired after she sent me an adorable card using this Petallo Dazzler snowman....Thanks Kate!

To make this card I cut an oval in the center of the cardstock, then cut a larger oval in red and placed it on the inside of the card. The scallop was made using two nesties together and then cut in the wizard. I also used the Swiss Dots cuddlebug folder, white gel pen, and ribbon!

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Silli said...

Sooo cute, love the snowmans...and the sparkle... Hugs Silke

i {heart} papers said...

Adorable!! I'll be posting mine soon!

JazzyH said...

Cute!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

These cards are wonderful.....and RED! My fav!! I love the cb bg and the scallop. Fabulous!!

Crystal said...

Super CUTE Cathleen these are just PERFECT!!!!!

Stef H said...

oh cath! everyday i see your gorgeous posts and my mouth drops open. they are soooooo goregous.

many happy wishes for a truly blessed christmas and a new year full of miracles.

hugs,

paige said...

Sweet card!

Anonymous said...

Great design Cathleen....

Christyne said...

These are SO cute!!!

Kristin said...

wonderful card! great idea!

Unknown 1 said...

Kata-Kata Mutiara Terbaru
Kata Kata Romantis Terbaru 2012
BBandro.com - Berita Gadget Terbaru
SMS Ucapan Natal dan Tahun Baru
Blog Informasi Terbaru
Blog Informasi Terbaru dan Terkini
Blog Informasi dan Trik Terbaru
Blog Bakicau