Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thank You


I made this card for the limited supply challenge on SCS. Here were Wendy's rules: There are really only TWO rules for today's challenge. The first is to create a "thank you" or "Thanksgiving" type of card. The second (which is the kind of odd part - not sure where it came from, but I decided to use it) is to include a bird of some sort on your card somewhere.
I used the Hero Arts Thank You Cling image for my card, available at i {heart} papers I think these cling stamps are my new favorite stamps. I colored some of the image with copic markers and ran my PTI Sping Moss back panel through the cuddlebug using the Swiss Dots folder. The bird is a Martha Stewart punch. Don't tell Wendy, but after I posted my card, I took the bird off!
Thanks for taking a peek!


5 comments:

Paige said...

I love the simple look of this card by just using a couple of colors. clean and fresh!

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

This is such an elegant card. Great job!

Kristin said...

lovely! great job.

Michelle Forrest said...

Love this!

shellpole said...

I love the clean lines of this image and the colours you have used...Paige has the right of it....clean and fresh!