Sunday, November 15, 2009

Joy


I made this card for the Inspiration Challenge on SCS. This weeks inspirtation came from the Lorekie Kay Designs. I really enjoyed browsing through her site. I was inspired by the Red Vintage Garden Brooch. The Joy sentiment is from The Paper Company Snowflake set. The frame is from the Crafty Secrets Frame It set. The Poinsettia, Leaves and metal flowers are from Making Memories. I also used a martha Stewart and McGill fern punch. The paper is The Paper Source red , Bazzill white, and Doodlebug Design glitter paper.

Thanks for taking a peek!

4 comments:

Christyne said...

Oh my word! This is such a beautiful card Cathleen! I just love the simple elegance of red on white.

Kathy W said...

Very pretty! Such a nice frame for the sentiment, and I like the different types of greenery you have with the flower. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Kristin said...

i love catching up on your blog! every card is simply stunning!