Saturday, September 12, 2009

You've Been BOO'D


Just thought I would make a fun Halloween card today! I am having so much fun playing with the Ghostly Greetings set from Our Craft Lounge and the Spider Web Paper from My Mind's Eye, I think I have made three or four cards with these supplies. Both of these fun Halloween items are available at i {heart} papers! The adorable ghost is stamped and cut out three times and popped up. the spider wed frame is a Martha Stewart border punch. Thanks for taking a peek!

17 comments:

Paige said...

Cute, cute card! I love the spiderweb frame! I hope I can find that punch online; it's a must have!

i {heart} papers said...

Totally cute! I need that punch.

Crystal said...

This is soooo sweet!! Thats gotta be the CUTEST ghost!!! Fab card Cathleen, love it!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What an adorable card! I love that web paper too (:

Joanne Travis said...

I love this idea!!! We boo our neighbors every Halloween and this would be perfect to add to the treat pile.
Oh and another Martha punch that I "need"... :)

Michelle Forrest said...

OMGosh! This is just too cute!

Cindy said...

Cathleen, I love this Halloween card!! The web is awesome!!
Now I'm in the mood to make some fall cards!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!

Kirstin said...

really cute!! I love it!

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

What a cute sentiment and a wonderful card!

Jennie said...

Love that spider web paper and great design Cathleen!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

hahaha this is too cute! I love the saying and the cute ghost....what a great card!

Kristin said...

cute!! love this ghost!!

pezadoodle said...

this is so adorable!!!

shellpole said...

That corner punch is so cool...sets the card off perfectly...as always!

Richard H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard H said...

Very Creative! I love seeing all the creative "Been Booed" cards that people make every year. If anybody needs a poem you can get one at www.beenbooed.com - Keep Booing!