Thursday, September 3, 2009

Treehouse Thursday Casing Pam


Welcome to Treehouse Thursday Challenge #013. Today's challenge is to case a card from Pam's SCS Gallery! Pam has such a delightful gallery filled with the most gorgeous cards. I was inspired by her note cards and adorable box.
Here are the note cards I cased from Pam. I changed the colors and layout, and decided to use a clear box with a big silk ribbon tied around it! The Thank You sentiment is from Lovely Lily set. If you would like to play along with us upload your card to SCS, PCP, and your blog make sure and use the keyword THT013 We hope you can come play along with us this week.

Recipe: Stamps Lovely Lily Set
Paper: The Paper Company, Bazzill
Accessories: Cuddlebug Swill Dots, Martha Stewart Border Punch, EK Success Flourish Punch, Nestabilities
,





12 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

Wow Cathleen, this is just beautiful. I just adore what you have done on this project. Great colors and I love the way you laid the card out. That big ribbon in the back is GORGEOUS. It just shouts "look at me" and I love that.

J•me said...

Simply Stunning!

Crystal said...

This is sooo beautiful Cathleen!! Oh my the colors and that bow are gorgeous!

Neva said...

Cathleen I love this. what a gorgeous creation you made from Pam's inspirational piece. Love it.

Kirstin said...

This is such a pretty and elegant card!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Breathtakingly beautiful, classy and elegant, Cathleen! Wow!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice!!!

Kristin said...

I am planning on making some thank you cards today... just might have to CASE this!! :-) LOVE it!!

Michelle Forrest said...

This s absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Did you MAKE the clear box or was it a bought one? Love the card and how you are going to present it in that box...a way cool idea!

Christyne said...

Oh my word! These are just STUNNING! You have so much talent in those hands of yours girl!

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful card! I love everything about it!

Joan