Saturday, February 28, 2009

Best Wishes


I made this wedding card with the Stampendous Set Thanks Mom available at i {heart} papers. This is such a great set for Mothers Day. I stamped the images with Versamark on PTI vellum cardstock and embossed with Ranger Gold EP. The images were colored from the backside with copics and then colored with Shimmerz on the front. I used Liquid Pearls around the sentiment. The card was finished off with this beautiful pink May Arts ribbon. Kate has so many new items in the store, lots of new stamps sets and some of the prettiest paper you have ever seen!

Supplies Stamps Stampendous Thanks Mom{IHP} Best Wishes ? May Arts Ribbon {IHP} Pink Shimmers{IHP} Ranger Gold EP, Bazzil Pink Paper, Gold Shimmer Paper The paper Company, Pink Liquid Pearls

3 comments:

Stef H said...

WOW! This is gorgeous! I wish I were a bride just so you can give this to me - LOL! I love the ribbon and that soft pink! Fabulous!

i {heart} papers said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!!

Mary said...

Wow this is just beautiful. TFS