Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Precious Moments


Well, it's another snowy day here in the Chicago suburbs. We are starting to measure snow in feet not inches. Since I was feeling kind of blah from the weather I decided to make this card in monochromatic grays and blacks to match my cabin fever mood! This card is for the sketch challenge at SCS. The image is called Precious Moments from Sarah Kay. Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Stamps Precious Moments Sarah Kay
Ink Momento Black
Paper Basic Grey Ambrosia, PTI White
Accesories, Prima Flowers, Copics, Brads, Paper Clip, Scrap Ribbon

3 comments:

Biru said...

Oh, these are all so lovely! Congratulations. :D

Stef H said...

Gorgeous anyway - grays & all.

I hear ya. I'm soooooo ready for spring! It's (the snow) has got to be up to my thighs (I'm 5'4") and I think if I fell I'd be buried! Ahhhhh! Winter in Illinois!

Be well, my friend.

Tracey said...

A stunning card Cathleen!