Sunday, January 25, 2009

All Star


I made this card for the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS. The featured stamper is Vicky Gould and boy does she have an amazing gallery! My family has asked me to make more little boy cards. We have been a family of girls forever, I have three sisters, we all had girls, and you all know my Great Niece Brooke, but things are beginning to change! I am going to be A Great Aunt again, and IT's A Boy!!! We don't even know what to do! His name will be Thomas (Tommy) and he will arrive in May. In August I will be watching both Brooke and Tommy! So I am getting a head start on my little boy cards! Isn't this the cutest image! It is from Whipper Snapper called Baseball Brandon, I think we should change the name to Baseball Tommy! The paper is Bo- Bunny Blue Dots and I think it goes perfectly with this image. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Stamp, Whipper Snapper Baseball Brandon (Tommy) Bo Bunny Blue Dot Paper, Bazzill White, Black Cardstock, Nestabilities, Fiskars Star Punches, EK Success letters, All Dressed Up Buttons, Copics, Black Memnto Ink

3 comments:

Stef H said...

Adorable card! And Congratulations! Boys ARE easier than girls - no matter how cute the girls are! I had an aunt (way back when) who had 4 sons. When they married, they each had sons. My aunt had 9 grandsons - until..... until... yep! Until Melissa was born! Boy talk about spoiled!! But it sure was fun!

P.S. I left you something on my blog.

Tracey said...

An adorable card Cathleen!!

jacque4u2c said...

So vibrate and full of color - I love it!