Sunday, December 28, 2008

It Was A Good Day For Ducks


After battling flood waters for the second time this year, I thought it was fitting to make a card with ducks on it! Isn't this the cutest paper! It is all one sheet from Sassafrasslass and is available at i {heart} papers! This duck stamp is one of my favorite images and it goes perfect with this paper. Thanks for looking!

i {heart} papers Supplies Sassafrasslass Golden Love Paper
Other Supplies: Ducks Stamps Happen, Paper Source Ribbon Butter

2 comments:

Stef H said...

That stamp is fantastic as is the card.

I sure hope you didn't get any water in your home. We're in a modular home so it's elevated and we're not near water. Personally, I think Sandwich, IL is "GOD'S COUNTRY" as everything happens around us. We've been very lucky!

Stef H

Becky Sorensen said...

This is a wonderful card. I love it.