Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Embrace The Crooked Card


Don't you just hate it when you spend all day making a card and it does not turn out! This card is a perfect example of why my blog is called Crooked Card Creations. I thought I was putting the layers on straight! I guess my head was tilted when I was putting together this card. Now I will have to give this card to my Mother. My mom is 83, she is in great shape and still has all her wits, whenever I give her a card she takes it apart and puts the main image in a frame. I don't know why she does this, she also hoard tin foil so go figure!! So she usually gets any card that is crooked, because I know she will take it apart. Thanks for looking and just tilt your head and everything will look straight!

Supplies: SU Embrace Life and Canvas, Liquid Pearls Petal Pink, Shimerz Opal, Martha Stewart Fern Punch, Paper Leaves, Pink Pearls that Don't look pink in the picture, Pink Crystal EP, Nesties, Offrey Ribbon,

3 comments:

Stef H said...

Boy can I ever relate! Even with a ruler my lines are slightly slanted. When I look at pictures of me when I was young, my head WAS always tilted. Hmmmm???

Anyway, crooked or not, it's just gorgeous!

Stef H

Anita said...

Cute card! It is good to know that someone else makes cards off balance.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't mentioned it. But I do know what you mean about getting it all done before you realize it's not quite straight. I always have a ruler by my side when I'm creating or it drives me nuts. When I do have a less than perfect card, I send it to one of my elderly relatives with bad eyesight. They would never notice those things!

This is really pretty.