Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Snow Day


This card reminds me of this one snowy day when DH was at work and my daughter was about six years old. We spent hours outside making snowballs just waiting for daddy to come home. We were going to blast him with the hundreds of snowballs we made. He pulled in the driveway, we were ready, we thew about fifty snowballs at him and never hit him once. He threw one snowball at me and I looked like the poor snowman on the ground!

This card was a blast to make! The paper is from My Minds Eye, Bazzill, and PTI. The image is from Impression Obsession. There is a lot of Hero Arts Prisma Glitter on this card, it really is not showing up to well in the picture. In keeping with the title of my blog, I see that the buttons are a little crooked. If you look at the card a little sideways they look straight!

No comments: