Monday, September 29, 2008

Merry and Bright or The Ten Minute Christmas Card


If you are from the Chicago area then you know that everything is measured in ten minutes. If you ask how far some place is we will never give you the miles, it always takes ten minutes, whether its five miles or twenty five miles. If you ask how long it takes to do something it always takes ten minutes. This card really took me seven minutes to make, but in Chicago time it took ten minutes.
My sister asked me to help her come up with ideas for her Christmas cards. She is not a card maker, so she wanted it to be simple yet elegant, and only take ten minutes.

To make this card I used Paper Source Red and PTI white paper. The Stamp is from hero Arts. I ran the background paper through the cuddlebug using the snowflake folder. This image is stamped in Memories Cherry Red ink and then gone over with the quickie glue pen and Hero Arts Prisma Glitter. I also used Martha Stwerts Border Punch. Thanks for looking!

No comments: